As one of MEP Engineering, Inc.'s core services we strive to offer a high-level of expertise within the plumbing engineering discipline. We have a team of engineers, many of whom are certified or licensed either as a P.E., E.I., LEED AP or a combination of the three. We encourage our engineers to get involved with various organizations such as the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) and the American Society of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE) allowing us to stay on the cutting edge of new technology. Our plumbing engineers design with a “whole building” approach and are instrumental in influencing high water efficiency, energy, fire protection, pollution systems and a sustainable site. We are able to provide assessments, recommend alternatives, and thus provide high-functioning systems that meet the client’s very specific individual need as well as assisting in conserving natural resources.
Our expertise covers a wide variety of plumbing design including:
- Commercial waste and vent systems.
- Commercial domestic water and hot water systems.
- Central domestic water heating plant design.
- Storm water systems.
- Storm water pre-treatment systems.
- Commercial plumbing systems design.
- Grease waste systems.
- Sump pump/sewage ejector/lift station design.
- Medical gas systems for hospitals and clinics.
- Veterinarian clinic plumbing and medical gas systems
- Vacuum systems.
- Correctional facilities plumbing design.
- Acid neutralizing pre-treatment systems.
- Deionized water systems.
- Compressed air equipment and piping design.
- Natural gas piping systems.
- Propane gas piping.
- High purity gas systems.
- High Pressure process piping systems