WHAT TO EXPECT
"If you want to be here, there's a fit for you." – Gabi, Electrical Designer
- Introductory Call – The first interview is done over the phone and takes up to 20 minutes. During this interview, we'll ask some behavioral interview questions that will help us determine how you work with teams and leaders.
- Second Interview – The second interview is at our office (or via video chat for out of state candidates) and takes up to 45 minutes. During this interview, we'll ask some scenario based questions to help us determine how you handle specific situations that are part of the job. Prior to this interview, you'll be given a homework assignment that helps us assess your technical ability and we'll ask you to present your homework during the interview
- Third Interview – The third interview will also be held at our office and takes up to 45 minutes. During this interview, we'll ask some questions to help us determine your work environment preferences. Prior to this interview, you'll be asked to complete an additional assignment about your planned integration at MEP.
MEP Engineering offers competitive salaries and a variety of benefits:
- Salaries commensurate on experience
- Full medical & dental benefits, including 100% subsidy on health insurance for the employee
- A wide range of voluntary benefits including Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on restaurants, movie tickets, retail purchases and more through corporate discount providers
- Employee social events and recognition programs
- Generous paid vacation, sick, and holiday program
- Profit sharing & retirement plan
- Reimbursement of certain expenses relating to professional growth and licensing/certification
- Direct deposit
- Wellness program and prizes
- As much candy as you can consume if you're not into wellness!