WHAT TO EXPECT
"If you want to be here, there's a fit for you." – Gabi, Electrical Designer
Interviewing is one of the most stressful things we do as humans. We realize how time-consuming and nerve-wracking interviewing can be, so our process is designed to give you the best opportunity to share your experience and skills with our team.
Your 60-minute panel interview will consist of a combination of interview questions, technical questions, and an office tour. The end of the interview will be dedicated to answering any questions you may have about MEP or the position. We look forward to meeting you!
MEP Engineering offers competitive salaries and a variety of benefits:
- Salaries commensurate on experience
- Full medical & dental benefits, including 100% subsidy on health insurance for the employee
- A wide range of voluntary benefits including Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts on restaurants, movie tickets, retail purchases and more through corporate discount providers
- Employee social events and recognition programs
- Generous paid vacation, sick, and holiday program
- Profit sharing & retirement plan
- Reimbursement of certain expenses relating to professional growth and licensing/certification
- Direct deposit
- Wellness program and prizes
- As much candy as you can consume if you're not into wellness!